All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £12.17Trending at £13.09
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £9.91Trending at £10.07
- £5.54Trending at £5.72
- £10.15Trending at £14.94
About this product
- DescriptionA step-by-step guide to understanding how, through the processes of decision analysis, a physician can reach valid, reasoned conclusions about medical treatment despite imperfect information about the patient. It focuses on estimating probability, measuring the inaccuracy of clinical data, and interpreting new information.
- Author(s)Harold C. Sox,Keith I. Marton,Marshal A. Blatt,Michael C. Higgins
- PublisherAmerican College of Physicians
- Date of Publication01/11/2006
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican College of Physicians
- Out-of-print date22/12/2016
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.