All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- Author(s)Olumurejiwa A. Fatunde,Sujata K. Bhatia
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication31/08/2012
- Series TitleSpringerBriefs in Public Health
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note30 black & white illustrations, 11 colour illustrations, 50 black & white tables, biography
- Weight212 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Table Of ContentsChapter 1. Introduction Chapter 2. Case study of Ghana Chapter 3. Case study of Nicaragua Chapter 4. Corn and soy-derived materials: Properties and potential clinical applications Chapter 5. Feasibility study of corn- and soy-derived materials Chapter 6. Discussion, recommendations, and conclusion Appendix A: Images from health facilities in Nicaragua Appendix B: Medical technology score Appendix C: Calculation of the essentiality score Appendix D: Visual cytotoxicity ratings Bibliography
- Author BiographyProf. Sujata Bhatia is Assistant Director for Undergraduate Studies in Biomedical Engineering at Harvard University. Olumurejiwa Fatunde is a graduate student in International Health Policy at the London School of Economics. She graduated from Harvard University with an AB in biomedical engineering.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.