All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn updated edition of this popular textbook, covering recognition, biology, ecology and medical importance of the arthropods that affect human health.
- Author BiographyMike Service is a world authority on medical entomology and has over 50 years experience of research and teaching in the field. He is Emeritus Professor of Medical Entomology at the Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine. In 1997 he was awarded the Sir Rickard Christophers medal by the Royal Society of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene and in 2002 the Harry Hoogstraal Medal by the American Society of Tropical Medicine and Parasitology, for research on medical vectors.
- Author(s)Mike Service
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication10/05/2012
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note128 b/w illus. 32 colour illus.
- Weight540 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.99Trending at £22.57
- £9.83Trending at £12.13
- £23.28Trending at £24.17
- £31.13Trending at £31.58
- £58.12Trending at £75.18
- £24.81Trending at £27.54
- £24.63Trending at £28.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.