All listings for this product
Best-selling in School Textbooks, Study Guides
Save on School Textbooks, Study Guides
- £4.99Trending at £8.05
- £2.99Trending at £3.42
- £9.12Trending at £9.96
- £8.85Trending at £12.51
- £4.68Trending at £4.77
- £19.60Trending at £22.04
- £17.31Trending at £18.85
About this product
- DescriptionExamines specific teachings of the Church on over seventy issues in clinical and research ethics, including abortion, AIDS, artificial insemination, assisted suicide, cloning, contraception, euthanasia, gene therapy, health care reform, organ donation and transplantation, organizational ethics, stem cells, and, surrogate motherhood.
- Author BiographyKevin O'Rourke, OP, is a professor of bioethics at the Neiswanger Institute of Bioethics and Public Policy in the Stritch School of Medicine at Loyola University, Chicago. He is the coauthor of Health Care Ethics: A Theological Analysis, Fifth Edition and Ethics of Health Care: An Introductory Textbook, Third Edition. Philip J. Boyle is vice president of mission and ethics at Catholic Health East, a multi-institutional Catholic health care system. He is the coauthor of Organizational Ethics in Health Care.
- Author(s)Kevin D. O'Rourke
- PublisherGeorgetown University Press
- Date of Publication13/04/2011
- GenreReligious Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationWashington, DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGeorgetown University Press
- Weight726 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementFourth Edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.