All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEthics questions are included in Steps 1 and 3 of the USMLE, as well as on the American Board of Internal Medicine Examination and other specialty board certification exams. This book provides a concise yet comprehensive review of topics students are most likely to encounter on the test. It also includes achapter of questions and answers.
- Author BiographyConrad Fischer, MD, Residency Program Director, Department of Medicine, Brookdale University Hospital Medical Center, Brooklyn, NY.
- Author(s)Conrad Fischer
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/12/2015
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Weight440 g
- Width216 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statement3rd edition
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £25.99Trending at £27.18
- £6.58Trending at £7.00
- £12.38Trending at £15.88
- £9.99Trending at £13.78
- £42.58Trending at £45.99
- £7.97Trending at £9.99
- £7.97Trending at £11.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.