CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £8.95Trending at £9.95
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £24.93Trending at £25.93
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
- £19.79Trending at £27.15
- £7.66Trending at £9.93
About this product
- DescriptionAn examination of US medical malpractice issues using statistical analysis. It introduces various tort reforms that have been proposed or implemented by some states, and analyzes the impact of these reforms on medical malpractice payment rates, claim payments and malpractice insurance.
- Author BiographyVASANTHAKUMAR N. BHAT is Associate Professor of Management and Management Science and Program Coordinator for the Health Systems Management program at the Lubin School of Business, Pace University. He is the author of two other books published by Greenwood Publishing Group: Total Quality Environmental Management: An ISO 14000 Approach (Quorum Books, 1998) and The Green Corporation: The Next Competitive Advantage (Quorum Books, 1996).
- Author(s)Vasanthakumar N. Bhat
- Date of Publication30/09/2001
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight600 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.