All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Marcia R. F. Campiolo
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication05/03/2016
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note16 black & white illustrations, 1 colour illustrations, 3 black & white tables, biography
- Weight285 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Table Of ContentsChapter 1 Introduction.- Chapter 2 The World Today-Understanding how the client Arrived to the Current Profile.- Chapter 3 The Doctor's Office Clients.- Chapter 4 Ensuring Customer Loyalty: The Challenge of a Long-Lasting and Stable Relationship.-Chapter 5 Selecting New Members for the Clinic's Staff: The Search for New Talents.- Chapter 6 The Preparation of the Clinic's Staff.- Chapter 7 Basic Areas of Customer Service in Medical Clinics.- Chapter 8 The Process of Communicating with the Client.- Chapter 9 Managing the Client's Time Perception.- Chapter 10 Pearls of Wisdom in Customer Service-Real-Life Stories.
- Author BiographyMarcia Campiolo is a psychologist specializing in Human Resources and health management area. She is the Administrative Director of the Brazilian Society of Ophthalmology, Editor of Ophthalmology Management journal and Columnist for DOC Magazine - health management. Speaker at medical conferences and consultant to clinics and hospitals. She is author of the books in Portuguese Medical Office Management (published by Cultura Medica and Guanabara Koogan) and Medical Schedule (published by Editora DOC), publications for doctors and health administrators. Member of the American Society of Ophthalmic Administration - ASOA.
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £64.15Trending at £79.14
- £25.00Trending at £38.49
- £14.52Trending at £18.65
- £17.90Trending at £20.08
- £24.53Trending at £25.38
- £29.73Trending at £32.42
- £29.31Trending at £31.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.