All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten in a clear and concise style by an experienced author, this attractively-priced book covers regulatory affairs in all major global markets for pharmaceuticals and medical devices, making it the most comprehensive in its field.
- Author BiographyJ.J. Tobin worked for many years and in various capacities within Olympus diagnostica GmbH, a company employing several 100 people who develop and manufacture in vitro diagnostic reagents. Dr. Tobin therefore has extensive experience of working within an FDA and European medical device regulatory framework. Gary Walsh is a senior lecturer in industrial biochemistry at the University of Limerick, Ireland. He has direct industrial experience within the pharmaceutical industry, as well as extensive teaching and non-laboratory based research interests in the pharmaceutical biotechnology arena. He has published a number of books, book chapters and journal articles relevant to this publication. He also teaches elements of pharmaceutical science and regulatory affairs on an annual course provided by the University of Limerick to an international medical device company with a manufactoring facility based in the region.
- Author(s)Gary Walsh,John J. Tobin
- PublisherWiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Date of Publication09/07/2008
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationWeinheim
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight704 g
- Width176 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £12.80Trending at £17.99
- £20.87Trending at £23.99
- £9.96Trending at £10.39
- £22.84Trending at £29.50
- £17.17Trending at £17.99
- £11.70Trending at £14.50
- £9.91Trending at £11.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.