All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMedical Psychotherapy is part of the on-going Oxford Specialist Handbooks in Psychiatry series. The book provides an accessible account to the wide range of psychological therapies for doctors and allied health professionals.
- Author BiographyJessica Yakeley is a Fellow of the British Psychoanalytical Society, Consultant Psychiatrist in Forensic Psychotherapy, Portman Clinic, Director of Medical Education and Associate Medical Directors, Tavistock and Portman NHS Foundation Trust, London UK; Editor of Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy, UK James Johnston is a Consultant Psychiatrist in Psychotherapy at the Leeds and York Partnership NHS Foundation Trust, Leeds, UK. Gwen Adshead is a Consultant Forensic Psychiatrist and Psychotherapist, Southern Health Foundation Trust, UK Laura Allison is a Registrant of the British Psychoanalytic Council at Oxleas NHS Foundation Trust, London and Kent, UK.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication08/09/2016
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series TitleOxford Specialist Handbooks in Psychiatry
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight312 g
- Width102 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byGwen Adshead,James Johnston,Jessica Yakeley,Laura Allison
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £22.27Trending at £23.75
- £17.90Trending at £18.81
- £21.79Trending at £29.70
- £15.99Trending at £18.87
- £11.57Trending at £13.40
- £10.91Trending at £14.09
- £8.91Trending at £10.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.