All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Fiction
Save on Other Fiction
- £9.72Trending at £13.02
- £14.73Trending at £16.91
- £13.12Trending at £15.20
- £11.79Trending at £13.00
- £11.27Trending at £16.99
- £6.54Trending at £6.99
- £6.95Trending at £7.12
About this product
- DescriptionMedical Statistics Made Easy, 2nd edition, continues to provide the easiest possible explanations of the key statistical techniques used throughout the medical literature.
- Author BiographyM. Harris is General Practitioner and Senior Lecturer in Medical Education, Bristol.G. Taylor is Senior Lecturer in Medical Statistics, University of Bath.
- Author(s)Gordon Taylor,Michael Harris
- PublisherScion Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/02/2008
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBloxham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintScion Publishing Ltd
- Out-of-print date11/08/2014
- Content Noteblack & white tables, figures
- Weight270 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.