Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMedical Statistics at a Glance is a concise and accessible introduction and revision aid for this complex subject. The self-contained chapters explain the underlying concepts of medical statistics and provide a guide to the most commonly used statistical procedures.
- Author BiographyAviva Petrie, Head of Biostatistics Unit and Senior Lecturer, Eastman Dental Institute, University College London; Honorary Lecturer in Medical Statistics, Medical Statistics Unit, London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine Caroline Sabin, Professor of Medical Statistics and Epidemiology, Department of Primary Care and Population Sciences, Royal Free and University College Medical School, London.
- Author(s)Aviva Petrie,Caroline Sabin
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication10/07/2009
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitleAt a Glance
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Weight1 g
- Width218 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine7 mm
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £6.58Trending at £7.00
- £7.97Trending at £8.99
- £44.83Trending at £49.63
- £42.58Trending at £45.99
- £9.98Trending at £13.77
- £9.45Trending at £9.89
- £10.82Trending at £14.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.