CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.21
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.02Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionThis 2004 volume discusses the vernacularisation of scientific and medical writing in late medieval English.
- Author BiographyIrma Taavitsainen is Professor of English Philology at the University of Helsinki, and deputy director of the Research Unit of Variation and Change, University of Helsinki. Paivi Pahta is Research Fellow in the multidisciplinary Helsinki Collegium for Advanced Studies and a member of the Research Unit for Variation and Change in English, both at the University of Helsinki.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication31/12/2008
- Series TitleStudies in English Language
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note8 b/w illus. 1 map
- Weight450 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byIrma Taavitsainen,Paivi Pahta
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.