Medicine Dance: One Woman's Healing Journey into the World of Native American Sweatlodges, Drumming Meditations and Dance Fasts by Marsha Scarbrough (Paperback, 2007)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £5.99Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by musicmagpie
- Est. delivery by 3 Sep
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPrompted by a bad mammogram, Marsha Scarbrough, a middle-aged divorcee with a career in film production, sought healing from Native American mystic Joseph Rael. This book shares the wisdom gained from Marsha's experiential participation in Native American shamanism and illustrates the relevance of its ancient teachings to contemporary life.
- Author BiographyMarsha Scarbrough is a widely-published journalist who lives in Santa Fe, New Mexico. She has experiential training in dance therapy, Buddhism and martial arts as well as Native American and West African spirituality.
- Author(s)Marsha Scarbrough
- PublisherJohn Hunt Publishing
- Date of Publication16/08/2007
- GenreAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationNew Alresford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintO Books
- Weight267 g
- Width141 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.45Trending at £4.85
- £25.99Trending at £26.47
- £22.29Trending at £22.72
- £2.81Trending at £2.86
- £10.30Trending at £10.54
- £16.61Trending at £16.87
- £14.50Trending at £20.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.