Medicine, Patients and the Law: Sixth Edition by Emma Cave, Margaret Brazier (Paperback, 2016)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £15.55+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
- £14.99Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by lssservices
- Est. delivery by 25 Oct
Consider these sponsored items
- £17.20Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis fully revised and update edition provides an incisive survey of the legal situation in areas as diverse as fertility treatment, patient consent, assisted dying, malpractice and medical privacy. -- .
- Author BiographyMargaret Brazier is Professor in the Centre for Social Ethics and Policy in the School of Law at the University of Manchester Emma Cave is a Reader in Law at Durham Law School at the University of Durham -- .
- Author(s)Emma Cave,Margaret Brazier
- PublisherManchester University Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2016
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Series TitleContemporary Issues in Bioethics
- Place of PublicationManchester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintManchester University Press
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Series Edited byRebecca Bennett,Simona Giordano
- Edition Statement6th edition
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £6.27Trending at £7.14
- £6.89Trending at £7.02
- £6.30Trending at £6.42
- £14.62Trending at £14.90
- £14.24Trending at £14.51
- £13.59Trending at £13.85
- £34.98Trending at £38.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.