All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £24.97Trending at £27.59
- £4.34Trending at £4.44
- £23.93Trending at £24.42
- £8.01Trending at £12.13
- £9.09Trending at £9.24
- £5.94Trending at £6.68
About this product
- DescriptionWith the growing awareness of patients of their rights, the issue of medical ethics and its relationship with the law is much in debate. This book should make clear the obligations, constraints and legal relationships.
- Author BiographyMargaret Brazier is Professor of Law at the University of Manchester and the Legal Studies Director of the University's Centre for Social Ethics and Policy. She lives in Manchester.
- Author(s)Margaret Brazier
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication25/09/2003
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Series TitlePenguin Reference Books S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Books Ltd
- Out-of-print date09/07/2007
- Weight402 g
- Width131 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.