All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £13.30Trending at £13.53
- £11.65Trending at £13.99
- £12.58Trending at £17.98
- £8.50Trending at £8.98
- £6.24Trending at £7.50
- £13.03Trending at £16.20
- £4.95Trending at £5.16
About this product
- DescriptionMedicine, Science and Dreams describes the unique, high-impact encounters that influenced the development of physician-scientists -- an area that fills the gap between medicine and science. The text presents a collective biography of accomplished physician-scientists which shed light on the origin the field.
- Author BiographyDr. David Schwartz is serving as the director of the Center for Genes, Environment, and Health and as the Provost for National Jewish Health. He previously served as director of the National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences (NIEHS) at the National Institutes of Health (NIH). David has made numerous contributions toward understanding the role that genetic determinants play in the onset of diseases that are influenced by environmental exposures. He is a member of the American Society for Clinical Investigation and the Association of American Physicians and the recipient the 2003 American Thoracic Society Scientific Accomplishment Award. David is a native of New York, and lives with his wife, Louise Sparks, and their three children, Tziporah, Samuel, and Kiera.
- Date of Publication16/09/2010
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content NoteXXXIX, 334 p.
- Weight793 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byDavid A. Schwartz
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.