Best-selling in History & Military
About this product
- DescriptionIn the history of US public health initiatives, a sign of interventionist policies to come
- Author BiographyJose Amador is Assistant Professor of Latin American Studies at Miami University of Ohio.
- Author(s)Jose Amador
- PublisherVanderbilt University Press
- Date of Publication28/02/2015
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationTennessee
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintVanderbilt University Press
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.