All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a clear, broad, and provocative synthesis of the history of Latin American medicine.
- Author BiographyMarcos Cueto is a professor at Casa de Oswaldo Cruz, Fiocruz, in Rio de Janeiro; co-editor of the journal Historia, Ciencias, Saude-Manguinho; and a researcher at Instituto de Estudios Peruanos, Lima, where he served as director-general from 2009 to 2011. Steven Palmer is Associate Professor of History and Canada Research Chair in History of International Health at the University of Windsor, Ontario.
- Author(s)Marcos Cueto,Steven Palmer
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/12/2014
- GenreMedicine: General
- Series TitleNew Approaches to the Americas
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight430 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £64.15Trending at £79.75
- £41.42Trending at £46.34
- £34.99Trending at £38.43
- £17.90Trending at £20.08
- £27.55Trending at £30.39
- £28.56Trending at £31.28
- £22.34Trending at £28.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.