All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers an introduction to the core curriculum for medical students. This book covers the essential facts for the diagnosis and treatment of common symptoms and conditions. It includes 7 chapters, dealing with topics such as: How to recognise the critically ill patient, Painless loss of vision/blindness, and Allergic reactions.
- Author BiographyPatrick Davey is Consultant Cardiologist at Northampton General Hospital & Honorary Senior Lecturer at the John Radcliffe Infirmary, Oxford. He was previously Clinical Tutor at Oxford University.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication21/04/2006
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleAt a Glance (Dentistry)
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishing Ltd
- Out-of-print date18/12/2009
- Content Note422
- Weight2938 g
- Width222 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byPatrick Davey
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £15.08Trending at £15.67
- £17.29Trending at £28.14
- £23.56Trending at £40.20
- £11.91Trending at £20.09
- £15.17Trending at £24.12
- £8.63Trending at £16.56
- £17.28Trending at £22.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.