All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £8.27Trending at £9.13
- £9.60Trending at £9.75
- £12.17Trending at £13.32
- £6.36Trending at £6.92
- £9.91Trending at £10.06
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.51Trending at £15.74
About this product
- DescriptionIn 'Medicine of the Prophet', Ibn Qayyim presents a concise summary of how the Prophet's guidance and teaching can be followed, as well as how health, sickness and cures were viewed by Muslims in the thirteenth and fourteenth centuries.
- Author BiographyPenelope Johnstone holds a doctorate in history of Arabic medicine and herbals and now teaches Arabic at Oxford University.
- Author(s)Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya
- PublisherThe Islamic Texts Society
- Date of Publication01/11/1998
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Islamic Texts Society
- Content Noteglossaries, index, bibliography
- Width169 mm
- Height274 mm
- Translated byPenelope Johnstone
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.