All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCompletely revised and updated for its 9th edition, this guide to medicines answers many questions about medicines. You can now find out how to treat all commonly occuring disorders, refer to a complete A-Z of prescription medicines and check the ingredients of over-the-counter medicines.
- Author BiographyPeter Parish is a Professor Emeritus of the University of Wales. He has had a distinguished career as a professor and physician and is recognised nationally and internationally for his valuable contributions to our knowledge and understanding of the prescription and use of drugs. He lives in Swansea.
- Author(s)Peter B. Weedle,Peter Parish
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication28/08/2003
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Books Ltd
- Out-of-print date07/06/2007
- Weight600 g
- Width152 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement9th Revised edition
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £25.67Trending at £27.18
- £137.64Trending at £151.98
- £22.36Trending at £24.35
- £25.99Trending at £26.36
- £42.34Trending at £46.00
- £39.38Trending at £45.90
- £10.33Trending at £11.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.