All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book helps adult nursing students to understand and apply the principles of medicines management to provide safe care to their patients.
- Author BiographyElizabeth Lawson is a lecturer in the School of Nursing and Midwifery at the University of Salford with a clinical background mainly in child health nursing. She teaches physiology, pharmacology and pathology to undergraduate and postgraduate healthcare professionals. Dawn Hennefer is a Registered nurse and lecturer in Adult Nursing at the University of Salford with a background in teaching physiology, pharmacology and medicines management within clinical skills. She is currently Programme Leader for the Diploma of Higher Education/BSc Ordinary Degree (RN Adult) programme and co-leads Clinical Skills within pre-registration education across both degree and diploma programmes.
- Author(s)Dawn L. Hennefer,Liz Lawson
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication02/08/2010
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitleTransforming Nursing Practice Series
- Place of PublicationExeter
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLearning Matters Ltd
- Content Note20 illustrations
- Weight384 g
- Width171 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £30.58Trending at £34.04
- £6.95Trending at £10.28
- £14.33Trending at £17.52
- £25.99Trending at £30.39
- £24.06Trending at £27.07
- £29.31Trending at £31.56
- £22.50Trending at £29.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.