All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis comprehensive text will help prepare mental health nurses to make sound clinical decisions in collaboration with service users as well as develop a holistic understanding of the impact of mental health medicines.
- Author BiographyStanley Mutsatsa is a Senior Lecturer in Mental Health Nursing at City University London.
- Author(s)Stanley Mutsatsa
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication07/12/2016
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitleTransforming Nursing Practice Series
- Place of PublicationExeter
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLearning Matters Ltd
- Width171 mm
- Height246 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £14.50Trending at £19.55
- £29.14Trending at £34.99
- £17.90Trending at £19.97
- £10.99Trending at £12.90
- £3.60Trending at £4.02
- £34.79Trending at £40.16
- £33.65Trending at £35.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.