All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.14
- £24.00Trending at £33.03
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £21.48Trending at £23.38
- £20.99Trending at £25.01
- £37.23Trending at £62.06
- £31.22Trending at £32.37
About this product
- DescriptionThis New Casebook brings together a wide range of original, scholarly essays on key figures and topics in medieval literature by leading academics. The volume examines major authors such as Chaucer, Langland and the Gawain Poet, and covers key topics in medieval literature, including gender, class, courtly and popular culture, and religion.
- Author BiographyBeatrice Fannon completed her doctorate at Cardiff University in 2012. Although primarily a Spenserian, her research interests extend to patristic literature and Christian theology, and medieval as well as Renaissance literature and the Reformation.
- Author(s)Beatrice Fannon
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication02/12/2015
- GenreLiterary Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleNew Casebooks
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note1 Illustrations, black and white; 280 p. 1 illus.
- Width138 mm
- Height138 mm
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2016
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.