All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £30.00Trending at £37.22
- £12.50Trending at £13.81
- £24.68Trending at £25.21
- £11.79Trending at £14.78
- £9.69Trending at £9.90
- £4.95Trending at £8.77
- £9.40Trending at £12.91
About this product
- DescriptionAn examination of the morality, ethics and laws that underpinned all dealings in the marketplaces of medieval England.
- Author BiographyJames Davis is Lecturer in Medieval History in the School of History and Anthropology at Queen's University Belfast.
- Author(s)James Davis
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication23/01/2014
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note29 b/w illus. 17 tables
- Weight710 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.