All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this collection of over 100 primary sources, many translated for the first time, Faith Wallis reveals the dynamic world of medicine in the Middle Ages that has been largely unavailable to students and scholars.
- Author BiographyFaith Wallis is Associate Professor at McGill University, jointly appointed in the Department of History and the Department of Social Studies of Medicine. She is the co-editor of Medieval Science, Technology and Medicine: An Encyclopedia (Routledge, 2005) and the author of essays and translations on medieval science and medicine.
- PublisherUniversity of Toronto Press
- Date of Publication12/05/2010
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Place of PublicationToronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintUniversity of Toronto Press
- Content Note10, 10 illustrations
- Weight780 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edited byFaith Wallis
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £10.11Trending at £14.45
- £13.77Trending at £19.93
- £19.14Trending at £30.52
- £31.44Trending at £52.00
- £16.47Trending at £24.92
- £9.20Trending at £13.01
- £10.32Trending at £18.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.