Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.32Trending at £23.29
- £66.16Trending at £91.99
- £8.66Trending at £10.60
- £13.63Trending at £14.16
- £22.22Trending at £23.53
- £19.56Trending at £26.19
- £16.22Trending at £20.27
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores the role of music in an early fourteenth-century French manuscript.
- Author BiographyEmma Dillon is Assistant Professor of Music at the University of Pennsylvania. She specialises in French medieval music and is a contributor to Fauvel Studies (1998).
- Author(s)Emma Dillon
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2002
- GenreMusic & Dance
- Series TitleNew Perspectives in Music History and Criticism
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 9
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note44 b/w illus. 4 tables
- Weight640 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.