All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionInvestigates medieval narratives 'between history and fiction' by looking at literature in Medieval Europe from 1100 to 1400.
- Author BiographyPanagiotis A. Agapitos is professor of Byzantine literature at the University of Cyprus. Lars Boje Mortensen is professor at the University of Southern Denmark and affiliated professor II and head of the Centre of Medieval Literature at the University of Bergen.
- PublisherMuseum Tusculanum Press
- Date of Publication09/07/2012
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationCopenhagen
- Country of PublicationDenmark
- ImprintMuseum Tusculanum Press
- Weight1000 g
- Width170 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byLars Boje Mortensen,Panagiotis A. Agapitos
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £7.43Trending at £9.08
- £6.35Trending at £6.42
- £12.21Trending at £12.43
- £6.99Trending at £8.99
- £7.49Trending at £7.78
- £7.99Trending at £8.37
- £4.99Trending at £5.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.