Best-selling in Other Fiction
Save on Other Fiction
- £11.20Trending at £11.38
- £13.66Trending at £14.29
- £14.27Trending at £16.15
- £9.72Trending at £12.34
- £11.98Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £26.94
- £13.03Trending at £16.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis title provides a history of one of the most populous and celebrated cities in England.
- Author BiographyRichard Wilson is Professor Emeritus of Economic and Social History at UEA. He is chairman of the Norfolk Record Society, and was for many years Director of the Centre of East Anglian Studies at UEA. He has published widely on eighteenth and nineteenth century history, notably on the brewing industry and the building of the English country house. He has edited several volumes of correspondence and diaries, most recently of a Norwich textile merchant whose business ventures took him to many parts of Europe. Carole Rawcliffe is Professor of Medieval History and a former Director of the Centre of East Anglian Studies at UEA, having previously worked in London as co-editor of the medieval volumes of The History of Parliament. She now specialises in medical history, and has produced a number of books and articles on medicine and health in later medieval England. Her books include a history of the Great Hospital, Norwich, one of England's oldest charitable institutions; she has also edited collections of essays on East Anglian history.
- Author(s)Carole Rawcliffe,Richard Wilson
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/11/2004
- GenreLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHambledon Continuum
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight879 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.