All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £7.28
- £23.12Trending at £34.82
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection of translated sources investigates all aspects of economic life in the Mediterranean world. It draws on a variety of documents and other contemporary writings, from Arab and Jewish, as well as Christian sources.
- Author BiographyRobert S. Lopez was professor of history at Yale University. Irving W. Raymond was professor of history at Brooklyn College of the City University of New York.Olivia Remie Constable is associate professor of history at the University of Notre Dame.
- PublisherColumbia University Press
- Date of Publication28/08/2001
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Series TitleRecords of Western Civilization Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintColumbia University Press
- Weight680 g
- Width231 mm
- Height155 mm
- Translated byIrving W. Raymond,Robert S. Lopez
- Foreword byOlivia Remie Constable,Irving W. Raymond
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.