All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe best North African food is rooted in the home rather than in restaurants. This book presents traditional and innovative North African dishes from home cooks in Morocco, Tunisia and Libya. It is illustrated with atmospheric photographs of the food and the homes in which it is prepared.
- Author BiographyFiona Dunlop's first cookbook, New Tapas - an exploration of Spain's best tapas bars - reached the hearts and dinner tables of more than 80,000 people around the globe. She writes for The Sunday Telegraph, The Observer and the Financial Times and has written several books, including many travel guides. Fiona lives in London.
- Author(s)Fiona Dunlop
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication13/09/2007
- GenreNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMitchell Beazley
- Out-of-print date26/04/2010
- Content Note138 colour location and food photographs
- Weight909 g
- Width212 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards,With dust jacket
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £4.55Trending at £4.80
- £25.99Trending at £30.88
- £22.57Trending at £23.30
- £10.18Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.