All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWe could all benefit from a few moments of calm in our busy schedules. Whether you're struggling to balance a stressful job with responsibilities at home, or simply looking for a way to unwind and get in touch with your inner self, this book intends to help you discover peace and contentment. It offers guidance on how to release mental tensions.
- Author BiographyProfessor David Fontana has practised meditation for more than 30 years. His many publications, which include the best-selling Learn to Meditate, have been translated into more than 25 languages. He is a Distinguished Visiting Fellow at Cardiff University in the UK, and holds professorships at Liverpool John Moores University and the University of the Algarve.
- Author(s)David Fontana
- PublisherWatkins Media
- Date of Publication03/09/2007
- GenreMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Series TitleBliss S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2007
- ImprintDuncan Baird Publishers
- Out-of-print date14/07/2010
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight286 g
- Width170 mm
- Height170 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £7.82Trending at £9.11
- £13.80Trending at £20.41
- £17.38Trending at £22.94
- £18.07Trending at £21.70
- £13.77Trending at £18.99
- £13.69Trending at £18.63
- £13.23Trending at £18.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.