More items related to this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £23.99
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionA handbook on using meditation to achieve mental and physical health. It discusses various meditation styles, helping the reader to ascertain their individual needs and work out which style is best for them. There is practical advice on where to sit, what to wear and how to breathe.
- Author BiographyStephan Bodian conducts workshops and classes in meditation and is a practicing psychotherapist at the San Francisco Center for Meditation and Psychotherapy.
- Author(s)Stephan Bodian
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication18/02/1999
- GenreMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationFoster City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHungry Minds Inc,U.S.
- Out-of-print date07/06/2006
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight574 g
- Width189 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Reading AgeFrom 18 To 99
Most relevant reviews
- snsafc2315 Jun, 2016by
Great book, very interesting to read. I would recommend this book to everybody. This book arrived on time and in good condition. I am pleased with my purchase.
Verified purchase: No
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.