Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £22.27Trending at £23.75
- £7.40Trending at £8.92
- £13.43Trending at £16.99
- £11.57Trending at £13.40
- £7.16Trending at £7.55
- £10.91Trending at £14.18
- £8.91Trending at £10.04
About this product
- DescriptionThe popular guide-over 80,000 copies sold of the first edition-now revised and enhanced with an audio CD of guided meditations According to Time magazine, over 15 million Americans now practice meditation regularly. It's a great way to reduce stress, increase energy, and enjoy better health.
- Author BiographyStephan Bodian (Fairfax, CA & Sedona, AZ) is a licensed psychotherapist and former editor-in-chief of the Yoga Journal who has written extensively on spiritual themes. His articles have appeared in numerous national magazines, including Fitness, Alternative Medicine, Cooking Light, Tricycle, and, of course, Yoga Journal. Stephan is the author of Meditation For Dummies (02-99; Wiley; net units LTD: 83,099), which is available in English, Dutch, German, Italian, and French editions, and is co-author of Buddhism for Dummies.
- Author(s)Stephan Bodian
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication27/01/2006
- GenreMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Out-of-print date16/11/2012
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight620 g
- Width192 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Foreword byDean Ornish
- Contained items statementContains CD-ROM
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.