Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.18Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £37.82Trending at £49.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionResearch on meditation has been plagued by insubstantial theorizing, global claims, and the substitution of belief systems for grounded hypotheses. This book aims to puncture some of the myths about meditation, while retaining a place of value for mediation as a normal human function.
- Author BiographyDeane H. Shapiro, Jr. is professor emeritus of Psychiatry & Human Behavior, School of Medicine at the University of California, Irvine. He is internationally recognized as one of the world's foremost authorities on the clinical, therapeutic and medical health care applications of meditation and his research and writing on meditation and self-control have been requested by universities and medical schools throughout the world.
- Author(s)Deane H. Shapiro
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication30/06/2008
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationSomerset
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight640 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.