All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe cornerstones of Ignatius of Loyola's spiritual practice--meditation and contemplation--are clearly explained in this simple guide to the Ignatian method, which is highlighted by examples from practitioners and quotations from Catholic spiritual teachers.
- Author BiographyTimothy M. Gallagher, OMV, is considered to beone of the greatest interpreters of the spirituality of Ignatius of Loyola. He is a popular retreat leader, an Ignatius scholar, and a lecturer. He is the author of The Discernment of Spirits: The Ignatian Rule for Everyday Life, The Examen Prayer, and An Ignatian Introduction to Prayer. He lives in Boston, Massachusetts.
- Author(s)Timothy M. Gallagher
- PublisherCrossroad Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/09/2008
- GenreChristian History & Denominations
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCrossroad Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Content Note155x235mm
- Weight236 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £69.50Trending at £110.45
- £15.92Trending at £20.38
- £23.12Trending at £32.28
- £20.66Trending at £21.98
- £10.25Trending at £16.07
- £11.18Trending at £13.84
- £11.30Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.