All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEncompasses the entire spectrum of Jewish thought, from the early Kabbalists to the modern Chassidic and Mussar masters, the sages of the Talmud, to the modern philosophers. Both a scholarly study of meditative practices, and a practical guide, this title is suitable for anyone interested in meditating the Jewish way.
- Author BiographyDovBer Pinson is a world-renowned scholar, thinker, teacher, and author. His books include Reincarnation and Judaism, Inner Rhythms, and Toward the Infinite. Presently he is Dean of the Iyyun Institute in Brooklyn.
- Author(s)Dov Ber Pinson
- PublisherJason Aronson Inc. Publishers
- Date of Publication01/07/2004
- GenreNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationNorthvale NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJason Aronson Inc. Publishers
- Weight435 g
- Width163 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £69.50Trending at £109.45
- £23.99Trending at £24.26
- £16.11Trending at £20.98
- £25.45Trending at £34.83
- £50.40Trending at £51.23
- £30.79Trending at £33.96
- £31.63Trending at £50.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.