All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
About this product
- DescriptionExplains the six basic forms and guides readers in identifying which ones suit them best. This title includes special emphasis on overcoming frequent blocks to inner growth.
- Author BiographyRobert Butera, Ph.D. has studied meditation and yoga since 1984. He is the founder of The YogaLife Institute in Devon, Pennsylvania, where he trains yoga instructors and publishes Yoga Living magazine.
- Author(s)Robert J. Butera
- PublisherLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication08/09/2012
- GenreMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationMinnesota
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.