All listings for this product
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £64.99Trending at £86.08
- £5.79Trending at £7.06
- £7.80Trending at £8.05
- £12.99Trending at £23.23
- £32.80Trending at £50.52
- £19.99Trending at £28.09
- £11.99Trending at £12.14
About this product
- DescriptionThis ethnographic account of a Northern Thai monastery examines meditation in detail and analyzes the motivation and experience of renouncers.
- Author BiographyJoanna Cook is George Kingsley Roth Research Fellow in Southeast Asian Studies, Christ's College, University of Cambridge.
- Author(s)Joanna Cook
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication05/08/2010
- GenreReligious Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note10 b/w illus. 1 map 1 table
- Weight490 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.