Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £3.46+ £5.95 P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by ammareal
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.68Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionMeditation is a practice that brings great personal benefit in the form of better awareness, understanding, energy, health and general well being. This book shows you how to meditate step-by-step. Each chapter is clarified and embellished by a meditation that enables the readers to reflect on and experience what has been said.
- Author BiographyJim Ryan teaches meditation at the Brahma Kumaris Centre in London, England.
- Author(s)Jim Ryan
- PublisherJohn Hunt Publishing
- Date of Publication20/07/2006
- GenreMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationNew Alresford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintO Books
- Weight113 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.