All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.15
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.36
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.17
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionPart of the 'Living Meditation' series, this work includes three guided meditations and an explanatory booklet.
- Author BiographyLiving Meditation is part of Tharpa Publications. The meditations are taken from the works of Geshe Kelsang Gyatso, a fully accomplished meditation master and internationally renowned teacher of Buddhism who has pioneered the introduction of modern Buddhism into contemporary society. He is the author of 21 highly acclaimed books that perfectly transmit the ancient wisdom of Buddhism to our modern world. He has also founded over 1200 Kadampa Buddhist centres and groups throughout the world.to our modern world. Geshe Kelsang Gyatso has also founded over 1,000 meditation centres and groups throughout the world.
- Author(s)Geshe Kelsang Gyatso
- PublisherTharpa Publications
- Date of Publication01/04/2008
- GenreMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Series TitleLiving Meditation
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 2
- Place of PublicationUlverston
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTharpa Publications
- Width140 mm
- Height125 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.