Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the complexity of violence, critical thinking, and the mind of the predator. This title offers martial arts training guidance and resources, and discusses how to overcome personal fears, and how to deal with the aftermath of violent encounters.
- Author BiographyRory Miller, former Sergeant, has been studying martial arts since 1981. He's a best-selling writer and a veteran corrections officer. He's taught and designed courses on Use of Force Policy and Decision Making, Police Defensive Tactics, Confrontational Simulations, and he has led and trained hi former agency's Corrections Tactical Team. Recently, he taught how to run a modern, safe, and secure prison at the Iraqi Corrections Systems, Iraq. Rory Miller resides near Portland, Oregon.
- Author(s)Sgt. Rory Miller
- PublisherYMAA Publication Center
- Date of Publication01/06/2008
- GenreBoxing & Combat Sports
- Place of PublicationRolindale, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYMAA Publication Center
- Content NoteBlack and white photographs
- Weight327 g
- Width156 mm
- Height232 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Sports
Save on Sports
- £13.75Trending at £15.91
- £14.59Trending at £15.01
- £14.99Trending at £19.93
- £12.91Trending at £16.98
- £11.78Trending at £14.99
- £10.34Trending at £10.80
- £11.56Trending at £13.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.