All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExpert advice on transitioning to this healthy lifestyle The Mediterranean diet is a widely respected and highly acclaimed diet based on the food and lifestyles common to the people of Greece, Cyprus, Southern France, Spain, and coastal Italy.
- Author BiographyRachel Berman, RD, a nationally recognized nutrition expert, has helped thousands of clients lose weight and improve their health. She is the Director of Nutrition and an editor at About.com Health. As a contributor to numerous publications, and through appearances on various local and national radio and television health segments, she regularly shares her core philosophy of balance and moderation as well her passion about helping others develop a healthier relationship with food. Meri Raffetto, RD, LDN and Wendy Jo Peterson, MS, RD, coauthors of Mediterranean Diet Cookbook For Dummies, share this philosophy and are contributors to this book.
- Author(s)Rachel Berman
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication13/09/2013
- GenreFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight426 g
- Width188 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £4.51Trending at £4.89
- £8.32Trending at £8.64
- £3.89Trending at £5.81
- £10.21Trending at £10.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.