Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.39
- £2.34Trending at £3.00
- £1.95Trending at £2.88
- £7.82Trending at £8.98
- £10.15Trending at £10.99
- £9.50Trending at £9.97
- £10.23Trending at £16.78
About this product
- DescriptionKnotted lace is one of the oldest forms of making lace and is believed to have originated in the Eastern Mediterranean around 2000 years ago.
- Author BiographyElena Dickson's interest in handwork began at the age of eight, and her mother, a skilled needlewoman, fostered her talent. When Elena married, her late husband's Greek mother introduced her to the art of making knotted lace, or dandella. In 1987 she began to teach this ancient skill to members of the South Australian Lace Guild. She has since taught classes and workshops throughout Australia as well as in the United States.
- Author(s)Elana Dickson
- PublisherSally Milner Publishing Pty Ltd
- Date of Publication01/11/2005
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationBinda
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintSally Milner Publishing Pty Ltd
- Content Note144 black & white illustrations
- Weight481 g
- Width193 mm
- Height256 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.