All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA study of a dynamic borderland, the Tunis region that offers the fullest picture to date of the Mediterranean before, and during, French colonialism. It tells the story of countless migrants, travelers, and adventurers who traversed the Mediterranean, changing it forever.
- Author BiographyJulia Clancy-Smith is Professor of History at the University of Arizona. She is the author of the award-winning Rebel and Saint: Muslim Notables, Populist Protest, Colonial Encounters (UC Press), among other books.
- Author(s)Julia A. Clancy-Smith
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication30/09/2012
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleCalifornia World History Library
- Series Part/Volume Number15
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note17 b/w photographs, 2 maps
- Weight481 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.00Trending at £22.57
- £23.72Trending at £26.09
- £7.03Trending at £9.06
- £40.35Trending at £41.08
- £42.67Trending at £47.87
- £20.65Trending at £21.76
- £30.21Trending at £31.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.