CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.21
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.02Trending at £19.30
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication31/01/2012
- Series TitleEttore Majorana International Science Series
- Series Part/Volume Number58
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight493 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byJean-Marc Richard,R. Klapisch,R. Landua
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1991
- Table Of ContentsTheory: QCD and the AntinucleonNucleon Interaction (B.L. Ioffe). Chiral Symmetry as an Experimental Science (J.F. Donoghue). Unitarized Chiral Perturbation Theory and Rare Decay of Mesons (T. N. Truong). Proton Spin Puzzle for Cyclists (M. Karliner). TDiquonia and BaryonAntibaryon Systems (W. Roberts et al.). Experimental Review: Experimental Trends in the Study of the AntiprotonNucleon Interaction (R. Landua). Current and Future LEAR Experiments: The OBELIX Spiral Projection Chamber (G. Bendiscioli et al.). The Filter Target Test Experiment (K. Zapfe). Why LEAR is Competitive in Light Meson Spectroscopy (U. Gastaldi). Five additional articles. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.