All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFollowing the knee-slapping hit MEET THE PARENTS, director Jay Roach once again keeps audiences roaring with laughter as he presents MEET THE FOCKERS. This time, young engaged couple Pam (Teri Polo) and Greg (Ben Stiller) are getting their parents together a few months before the wedding. Greg nervously plans out every detail of the trip, only to be usurped by Pam's domineering ex-CIA-man father (Robert DeNiro). Not only has he purchased an RV, insisting they'll be driving from New York City to the Fockers' home in Miami, but he's bringing along his perfect baby grandson. When they finally arrive at the Fockers' house, Greg's parents, Bernie and Roz (Dustin Hoffman and Barbra Streisand), turn out to be sex-addicted hippies and not at all what the Byrnes (DeNiro and Blythe Danner) had expected. With one pitfall after the next, the film takes the concept of awkward in-law experiences to new heights, leaving no stone unturned from stories about past sexual experiences to detailed discussion of current ones. What's worse, the Fockers are teaching the baby curse words weaning him on rum, to the shock of his overprotective grandparents. Every conversation is totally inappropriate and downright embarrassing, keeping audiences braced for the next disaster. Along the way, all six cast members turn in topnotch performances, with Hoffman, Streisand, and Stiller leading the charge in true Focker spirit.
- Leading Role 1Robert De Niro
- Director 1Jay Roach
- Leading Role 2Ben Stiller
- Leading Role 3Dustin Hoffman
- Additional Roles byBarbra Streisand,Blythe Danner
- ProducerRobert De Niro,Jay Roach,Jane Rosenthal
- ScreenwriterJohn Hamburg,Jim Herzfeld
- Release FormatDVD
- Release Year2005
- Additional GenreGeneral
- Subtitle LanguagesHungarian
- Running Time113 minutes
Most relevant reviews
- mujtaba199025 Aug, 2009by
I saw this in the cinemas when it first came out and it was absolutely comical.Ben Stiller is a great actor and in this alongside De-Nero,they make an outstanding pair.It's almost as funny as the first 1,Meet the Parents.
- mechanicrose78906 Feb, 2008by
Meet the fockers
well, this is a true classic, honestly a must see film. I have seen this film many times and i am now delighted to have it in my DVD collection so i can watch it at my own free will. A truly focking great film haha!
- catdunstl1505 Jan, 2008by
Meet The Fockers
Enjoyed this movie - Barbra Streisand and Dustin Hoffman did not disapoint. A good laugh from start to finish. This is definitely one DVD I am glad I purchased.
- purplebunnybite...01 Oct, 2006by
meet the fockers
this was a very enternaing film, it made me giggle. i loved the part when the small dog got flushed down the loo in the motorhome. the dog came out blue because of the chemicals they use in the loo. it was overall a very funny film. and as i breastfed both my children, the bit when robert de niro's character, was breast feeding his grandson using a fake strap on boob was hilarious. so i do recommended this film.
- beautiful_dammi...29 May, 2006by
Meet the Fockers is even funnier than Meet The Parents! Just when you didn't think it could be any weirder, the tables are turned and the families are about to collide with Ben Stiller still having to run around keeping up appearances. This time, however, he has more to hide... his family's weirdness! Great fun, De Niro is marvelous still and the film is a laugh a minute.
Best-selling in DVDs & Blu-rays
Save on DVDs & Blu-rays
- £12.99Trending at £13.20
- £16.88Trending at £17.99
- £3.59Trending at £3.96
- £15.99Trending at £17.09
- £25.95Trending at £29.99
- £14.77Trending at £16.03
- £7.99Trending at £8.99