All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Stephanie Novak,Tim Vanderwerff,Valerie Morrison
- PublisherInternational Society for Technology in Education
- Date of Publication30/04/2016
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationEugene
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInternational Society for Technology in Education
- Width178 mm
- Height235 mm
- Author BiographyValerie Morrison graduated with a type 03 Elementary K-9 degree from Northern Illinois University (NIU), USA and began her career as a classroom teacher. She became interested in teaching with technology early on and became a computer teacher for two years at a K-8 private school. Morrison then switched to the public school system where she obtained a master's degree in Instructional Technology with an emphasis in Media Literacy from NIU. She gained 14 years of experience as a technology director/technology integration specialist and technology coach, working closely with teachers and students to plan and differentiate lessons and projects that integrate technology. Stephanie Novak graduated from Northern Illinois University, USA with a master's degree in Reading. She also earned a Reading Specialists Certificate from National Louis University. Novak started teaching at the middle school level, but then settled in the elementary school system. As a classroom teacher for 27 years and the past 7 years as an extended learning teacher and coach, she has always felt learning should be fun and meaningful. Tim Vanderwerff has seen many federal and state initiatives come and go in his 33 years of teaching. Starting as a classroom teacher in grades 2-5, he was on his school district's technology committee for many years and during that time regularly tried new technology in his class. Vanderwerff eventually moved to the library media center at his elementary school in 1987. He was the librarian, technology teacher, and tech support for the building for many years. In 2010, he was asked to become a teaching coach, sitting in on the grade-level team meetings, finding resources for the new Core Curriculum State Standards, supporting individual teachers and teams in the classroom - both with technology and newest educational strategies - and advising new teachers.
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £30.79Trending at £34.07
- £21.79Trending at £22.10
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £16.99Trending at £18.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.