Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.12Trending at £9.99
- £27.30Trending at £29.05
- £11.43Trending at £12.24
- £10.20Trending at £12.99
- £14.98Trending at £21.39
- £28.89Trending at £30.54
About this product
- DescriptionAn innovative study of the internal practices of deliberation and democratic decision-making in twelve Global Justice social movement groups.
- Author BiographyDonatella Della Porta is Professor of Sociology in the Department of Political and Social Sciences at the European University Institute. Her main fields of research are social movements, the policing of public order, participatory democracy and political corruption. Her previous publications include Approaches and Methodologies in the Social Sciences (2008). Dieter Rucht is a Professor Emeritus of Sociology at the Free University of Berlin. Until 2011 he was co-chair of the research group 'Civil Society, Citizenship and Political Mobilization in Europe' at the Social Science Centre (WZB), Berlin. His main fields of research are social movements and political protest, political participation, sociology of the public sphere and the sociology of conflict.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication28/08/2014
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note4 b/w illus. 26 tables
- Weight390 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byDieter Rucht,Donatella Della Porta
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.