CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £12.49Trending at £14.98
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
About this product
- DescriptionThis comparative study of Chinese and Zimbabwean railway experiences, examines the role of technological progress in generating significant social change. It is principally concerned with indigenous people whose efforts to meet this technological advance have been neglected or underestimated.
- Author BiographyJAMES ZHENG GAO is Assistant Professor of History at Christopher Newport University. Previously he was Assistant Professor at Peking University and a research associate at the University of California, Berkeley, Oxford University, and the University of Zimbabwe.
- Author(s)James Zheng Gao
- Date of Publication30/10/1997
- GenreTransport Industries
- Series TitleContributions in Comparative Colonial Studies
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 34.
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight516 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.